William Shakespeare quotes|famous Shakespeare quotes|Shakespeare Love quotes|Shakespeare quotes about life|Funny Shakespeare quotes|Shakespeare quotes about time|Shakespeare quotes on friendship|Shakespeare quotes about women
13. ‘I am one who loved not wisely but too well.’
23. ‘All that glisters is not gold.’
25. ‘Nothing will come of nothing.’
40. ‘Off with his head!’
46. ‘We have seen better days.’
1. ‘If music be the food of love, play on’
11. ‘Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs’
21. ‘I would not wish any companion in the world but you’
25. ‘Love hath made thee a tame snake’
35. ‘Men’s vows are women’s traitors’
47. ‘Lovers ever run before the clock’
53. ‘Kiss me, Kate, we shall be married o’Sunday’
1. Life is as tedious as a twice-told tale,
Vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man.
2. The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.
3. O excellent! I love long life better than figs.
4. To be, or not to be,—that is the question.
This day I breathed first: time comes round,
And where I did begin there shall I end;
My life is run his compass.
When we are born, we cry, that we come
To this great stage of fools.
7. I bear a charmed life.
8. It is silliness to live when to live is torment, and then have we a prescription to die when death is our physician.
Why what should be the fear?
I do not set my life at a pin’s fee.
10. Thy life’s a miracle.
The sands are numbered that make up my life;
Here must I stay, and here my life must end.
So weary with disasters, tugged with fortune,
That I would set my life on any chance,
To mend, or be rid don't.
Reason thus with life:
If I do lose thee, I do lose a thing
That none but fools would keep.
14. Life is a shuttle.
15. And a man’s life’s no more than to say ‘One’
16. Let life be short: else shame will be too long.
17. A man can die but once.
18. We are such stuff as dreams are made on and our little life is rounded with asleep.
19. And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.
20. The time of life is short; to spend that shortness basely were too long.
21. Lay aside life-harming heaviness, And entertain a cheerful disposition.
22. The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.
23. So wise so young, they say, never do live long.
24. It is silliness to live when to live is torment, and then have we a prescription to die when death is our physician.
26. There where my fortune lives, there my life dies.
You cannot, sir, take from me anything that I will
more willingly part withal: except my life, except
my life, except my life.
Mine honor is my life; both grow in one:
Take honor from me, and my life is done
29. Give that which gave thee life unto the worms.
All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women
They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many
parts, His acts being seven ages.
31. Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
Your name from hence immortal life shall have,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die
Give my love fame faster than Time wastes life,
So thou prevent’ st his scythe and crooked knife.
Life no longer than thy love will stay,
For it depends upon that love of thine.
1. Come, thou monarch of the vine, Plumpy Bacchus with pink eyne
7. Mine eyes smell onions.
2. Let every man be master of his time.
10. Defer no time, delays have dangerous ends.
1. But where there is true friendship, there needs none
5. Thy friendship makes us fresh
Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
The woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.
I married beneath me - all women do.
Curve: The loveliest distance between two points.
Man loves little and often, a woman much and rarely.
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her, and foolish, that she might love him.
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.
Lois Griffin: Peter tell Chris that women are not objects!
Peter Griffin: Your mother's right Chris, listen to what it says.
Animated TV series
Be to her virtues very kind,
Be to her faults a little blind.
If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
The great question that has never been answered and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
A woman can keep one secret - the secret of her age.
Men were deceivers ever,-
One foot in sea and one onshore,
To one thing constant never.
Much Ado About Nothing
Frailty, thy name is a woman!
Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorned.
The Mourning Bride
A silent and loving woman is a gift of the Lord.