Famous Education Quotes to Inspire Both Students and Teachers
Our most recent addition of quotes about education.
Education is a standout amongst the most dominant things throughout everyday life. It enables us to locate the meaning behind everything and improves lives in a shocking manner.
Education gives us a knowledge of our general surroundings and offers us a chance to utilize that knowledge wisely. To pick up regard from the general public and to lead a glad and prosperous life, one should be educated.
Education is a gradual process that brings positive changes in human life and behavior. We can also define education as “a process of getting knowledge through study or communicating the knowledge by way of directions or some other practical process”.
Types of Education
There are three types of education that exist in the world.
1. Formal Education
a. School/Universities involved
b. Has hierarchical structure
c. Uniform, full time and proper
e. Certificate / Degrees
2. Informal Education
a. Practical adult learning
b. Diversity in methods and content
c. Mobilizes local resources
d. Built on learner’s participation
e. Real life examples of learning
3. Non-Formal Education
a. Very long process
b. Learning from experience
c. Learning from homed
e. Learning from environment
e. Learning from environment
f. Learning from work
Why is education important?
Education is the way to everything that is great in our present reality. Advances in PCs, Information technology, math, medication, brain research, designing and each other control would be impossible if education did not give us a chance to expand on the advances of the extraordinary personalities that preceded us.In that honor, here are some famous education quotes to enable us to value the strength of learning and picking up knowledge.
Quotes by Famous Authors
Nelson Mandala Quotes about Education
- “No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated.”Nelson Mandala
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”Nelson Mandala
- “The power of education extends beyond the development of the skills we need for economic success. It can contribute to nation-building and reconciliation.”Nelson Mandala
- “It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. Those who do not believe this has small imaginations.”Nelson Mandala
- “Young people must take it upon themselves to ensure that they receive the highest education possible so that they can represent us well in the future as future leaders.”Nelson Mandala
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes about Education
1. "True education must correspond to the surrounding circumstances or it is not a healthy growth."Mahatma Gandhi
2. "What is really needed to make democracy function is not the knowledge of facts, but right education."Mahatma Gandhi
3. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."Mahatma Gandhi
4. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever."Mahatma Gandhi
5. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."Mahatma Gandhi
Brigham Young quotes about Education
1. "You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation."Brigham Young
2. "Education is the power to think clearly, the power to act well in the world's work, and the power to appreciate life."Brigham Young
3. " Learn to be good for something."Brigham Young
4. "It's better to die doing good than to live doing evil."Brigham Young
5. " If you don't feel like praying, pray until you do!"Brigham Young
Albert Einstein quotes about Education
1. “If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.”- Albert Einstein
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
3. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
4. “You never fail until you stop trying.”- Albert Einstein
5. “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”- Albert Einstein
Authors Educational quotes
Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. –
Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. –
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. –
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. –
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” ―
“Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” ―
Learning is not the product of . Learning is the product of the activity of learners.-